THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU DURING THE COURSE OF OUR BUSINESS
- All enquiries regarding this policy should be directed in the first instance to us at:Flourish Web Design
Australia 🇦🇺 +61 0410 801 462
FLOURISH WEB DESIGN
- You acknowledge that Flourish Web Design collects “personal information” (i.e. information that we can contact you with) or “demographic and usage information” (i.e. information that you submit, or that we collect, that is not personal information but is necessary for the proper functioning and billing of our service). We may pass on your personal information to our collection service provider to secure collection of fees. Further, we may pass on your information to governmental agencies, including but not limited to courts and district attorneys’ offices for legal proceedings and the prevention of crimes.
Collection of Personal Information
- We take your electronic privacy seriously. While we are the sole owner of the information we gather on the Website, we will not share any of your information with any outside party without your explicit consent unless we are required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the edicts of the law, cooperate with law enforcement or other government agencies, or comply with a legal process served on the Website, or court orders.
THERE ONLY INFORMATION THAT WE OBTAIN ABOUT YOU
- Personally Identifiable Information:
Personally Identifiable Information is any information that personally identifies you. When you request and order, or place an enquiry from our website we collect your contact details. This information is mandatory so that we are able to record the progress and the request of your order or enquiry.
WHERE IT IS REQUIRED BY LAW
- To provide you with services which you have requested;
- Administer and manage those services, including charging, billing and collecting debts;
- To implement our terms of service;
- To protect our rights or property or those of any Website user, or any member of the public;
- To lessen a serious threat to a person’s health or safety;
- Website Service Updates;
- For the purposes set out above we may disclose your personal information to organisations outside our business. Where appropriate, these disclosures are subject to privacy and confidentiality protections.
DATA QUALITY AND SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We take all reasonable precautions to protect your security. We use encryption technology to ensure information is protected when being sent over the Internet. Unfortunately, there is always a risk involved in sending information through any channel including the Internet and you do so entirely at your own risk.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
This Website may contain links to other sites where we cannot be held responsible for the privacy practices of these sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site to read the privacy statements of each and every Website that collects Personally Identifiable Information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Website.
ADDITIONAL PRIVACY INFORMATION
Further information on the National Privacy Principals (NPPs) and The Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act 2002, visit the Australian Federal Privacy Commissioner’s Website at www.privacy.gov.au.